Tuesday, August 15, 2017

A Little Mistake Equals an Answer to Prayer

I so much wanted to get the Teacher’s Manual for Lower Primary Self-Control to the printers this week but delays seemed to be making that impossible. Last night it was finally returned from the latest proofreader and then I was wishing that I hadn’t booked the morning with one of our VOICE workers which would now mean another day’s delay. As it turns out, through a funny little mistake, the VOICE worker thought our meeting was cancelled. When she saw her mistake, she called and said she could come at noon which gave me just enough time to do the final work on the Teacher’s Manual. PLUS, part of the puzzle that I hadn't figured out yet came together--I could send it back with her to Scripture Union to the person who will take it to the printer’s tomorrow. God worked it all out perfectly. And as the icing on the cake, the time with the VOICE worker was also very encouraging.

1 comment: